From lecture 1, I gained an overview of the social networking, knowing that social networking is more than 'talking'. And the most common and important feature of present social networking is grass roots which means easy to use, few limit and could attract most people. Before this class, I never used and planned to use some SNS to share my news or find friends. But I have found useful information or watched news from them also because they are grass roots.
From lecture 2 and lecture 3, I learnt human information processing, theory of memory, theory of knowledge and cognition, knowing how knowledge builds in human brain and becomes an epistemological belief. I think these 3 theories can explain the conformist mentality and the motivation of social networking's evolution from BBS, Blog to Facebook, Twitter. Why people like news from grass roots because it's usually more impactive and attractive than official news. And this is very obvious in China, related to one epistemological belief in most Chinese people's brain:the government can't be trusted.
没有评论:
发表评论