2012年3月1日星期四

Occupy Obama, Have Your Sofaed the President?

        Just several days ago, I logged in my G+ activated with my Gmail, G+ recommended me Obama's page. When I opened Obama's page, so many friendly Chinese characters and Pinyin amazed me,and I hardly found some English leaving words that almost are about the amazing of so many Chinese words. Even now ,many  Obama's past posts have been pushed out by Chinese users' "occupying sofa".  This is the first time I experienced this powerful recommendation.
Obama's G+
      The most interest things are the news from western media: "But many simply voiced delight at their freedom to speak: they talked about occupying the furniture and bringing snacks and soft drinks.", this entertain every Chines Internet user and successfully attract more to "crowd" the President. More and more Chinese posts make Google's mechanism to redistribute "Occupy Obama" to more Chinese, and "successfully" bring G+ opportunity to exploit Chinese market. Without any lead, many Chinese aggregate to have the same behavior, they just spread or saw the news and interactive through other SNS. This is the power of social Social Multimedia. 
       Some posts from Chinese maybe could explain this:"We have no chance to occupy our president Hu,", "He hates internet and has no account on any SNS website, so we can just occupy Obama, forgive us ..."

7 条评论:

  1. This is an example of the power of relationship and new technology. And an example of interaction of politics and social networking. Anyway, I think the communication platform will help the progress of mankind in the long run.

    回复删除
    回复
    1. Thank I also think the net communities may speed the progress of Chinese sociality even it must break the current "hexieshehui".

      删除
  2. This is a funny news, but I dont think it is a good behavior.
    Besides the freedom of right, the right user behavior is also important for the growth of social network.

    回复删除
    回复
    1. Year,this news not only shows our Chinese some inherent weakness: liking to add trouble to trouble and follow the herd instinct; it may also represent that too much control makes Chinese Internet become a bored 'LAN'.

      删除
  3. Chinese Blog have their internal development and standard. And this is normal behaviour from western technology entering China. Let's wait and see our country has ability to develop their new own concept in coming 10+ years.

    回复删除
    回复
    1. However, I can't believe that some good things would probably be born in future China mainland, if there is still too much limitation and working behind closed doors.

      删除
  4. I also pay attention to this case.i think the deep cause is Chinese can't found a good place to speak freely.

    回复删除